Participants are cordially invited to submit a full-length manuscript for publication in a regular issue of the JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A that will be followed by a virtual special issue devoted specifically to ISCC and GCxGC symposium. This is a totally new concept which essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and hopefully – with the options for videos and additional (colour) photo’s which would not be included in a printed issue – will make this conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been.
This approach has the following advantages:
- Papers are published individually in regular issues as soon as they are accepted.
- Footnotes indicate at which conference they were presented, and are the source for selection and linking to the virtual special issue.
- Virtual special issue is prepared and placed on Journal of Chromatography A special issue site – with links to
papers in Science Direct.
- Preface and possible photos – with the added possibility of presenting videos e.g. from poster sessions, will also be available via virtual special issue that is expanded special issue available only online
Points to note:
- When preparing your manuscript please follow carefully the Guide to Authors, which you can find on the online submission sitehttp://ees.elsevier.com/chroma.
- In order to deal with the manuscripts as fast and efficiently as possible, you submit your manuscript via the journal’s online submission and reviewing system at http://ees.elsevier.com/chroma.
- In your cover letter please mention that your manuscript is intended for the special online issue covering the ISCC/GCxGC symposium.
- All manuscripts will be subject to the usual selection process including the strict peer review procedure. The acceptance for presentation at the meeting does not guarantee publication in the journal.
- A separate dedicated video website can also contain videos comprised of a PowerPoint presentation or graphics presented along with an audio commentary given by you, the presenter, or one of your colleagues. This is intended to be added as part of the “expanded” virtual issue, and will not be included in the regular issues of the journal. If you wish to submit your poster presentation, please contact the journal for a template and further instructions.
We sincerely hope you will contribute to this exciting project, and would like to wish you success with the submission of manuscript and publication of your paper. Detailed submission instructions will be sent to individual participants shortly before the meeting takes place